Monday, January 25, 2010

Burns

Well, there's still a second degree burn on my thumb but it's down to an area about the size of a dime, so I can use my hand again mostly.
Yays.

Got Wash a MedAlert tag yesterday. Should get it in the mail next week- I got a year of coverage. Basically if something happens to him and he can't talk or there is no one with him this has his medical info and a contact number that will reach me and his doctors to access his medical files.
I feel TONS better knowing soon he will have this.

This will also be a busy social week for me. *sigh* I'm scared. Lots of people.
Tuesday night is dinner with my cousin- and two other couples we don't know. Thursday is my brother coming over for dinner [unless he bails again]
Thursday lunch I meet up with one of Wash's friends to just talk.
Friday I have a psych eval and then that night we are doing dinner with another couple we met who live in our neighbourhood. They are games people too. 

It's a lot- for me. I'm also getting way way way exhausted from being the chauffer all the time. Wash is ok to drive again if he feels ok, but so far has not. Maybe he's scared? 
Still busy fighting government entities for money so neither of us, you know, die. 

My next issue to battle is my insomnia. It's getting worse. At least the night terrors have mostly gone away for now, but I'm not getting to sleep until after midnight or 1am now and I'm still waking up between 3-5 am almost every day. It sucks.
3 hours left in my busy day today.

I want to go home and play a game with my husband tonight. 

Sad thought of the day- what happens when his smell is finally washed off the last of our shared clothes? 

I also really actually prayed yesterday. I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment