Friday, March 11, 2011

Small and Large Grattitude

Finally heard from my family. My brother, sis in law, and nephew are ok and their place is fine. They live south of Tokyo.
My mom however is fine, but stuck up in the north part of the island and my brother is unable to get to her. He is hoping to pick her up later today- we'll see. I am hoping for the best.

There is a joke in all of this somewhere about not even an earthquake or tsunami can stop my mum from seeing her first grandson.


I'm on bedrest again today, spent half the night vomiting yesterday. Doing my best to rest and not get worse.

.... Even knowing they are all ok, I still worry.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is doing alright, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tashi, I'm *so glad* that your mother, brother, sister-in-law, and new nephew are all okay in Japan!! Early this morning (Friday), my cousin and her 27-year-old daughter were in Houston, waiting to board their plane, for their *Direct Flight* to............ Tokyo. Similar to how you feel, all in my cousin's Family are also very grateful for what............ didn't happen. 'Sending healing thoughts and prayers to you, Tashi, that you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete