Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moments of pain

Love the man, hate the brain cancer. I am now suspended from checking anything out at my library because Wash "returned" a book that as of last night was still on his shelf. Sigh. Frakkin' cancer.



I have lost my privilege of reading. I cannot afford to buy books anymore. The library was all I had left.


I don't think it's that unreasonable to ask Wash to fix my account, since it was his insistence he returned the book (he didn't) that really has led to the charge and the suspension of my account.


Going errand running with my mum, while Wash catches up with his parents this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Have you gone in and talked to a librarian (or called)? I know at the one where I worked, those things were automatic in the system but could be overridden by someone high enough up. We did for people who we knew had special circumstances but we usually needed to be reminded.

    ReplyDelete